We’re only three weeks away from starting the first 19-week Food Forest Design course, and I’ve put together some resources for the people wanting to lay some foundations for this.
For anyone wanting to get a foundation understanding of this subject, these are some of the highlights of the abundance of content that has become available over the last couple of years.
- Stefan Sobkowiak with his 5 hectare food forest commercial orchard
- We’ll have Stefan come in via a live link at the second block course
- Geoff Lawton – Food Forest Suburb
- Geoff Lawton – Perennial Abundance
- Ben Falk – on swales
- Ben Falk – TED talk
And if you’re really keen
- Mark Shepard – Regenerative agriculture
- Toby Hemenway – A history of agriculture
- Toby Hemenway’s Food Forest course on Guru.com ($60usd)
UPDATE: This course had to be cancelled due to insufficient numbers.